Vale do Lobo
The Easter holidays are coming and the Miss a long pause that settled in his thinking.Come and enjoy a few days of spring sunshine in the Algarve with this special offer.This special offer includes• 3, 4 or 7 nights accommodation in double room garden view for 2 adults and 1 child up to 16 years or suitefamiliar to 2 adults and 2 children up to 16 years of age• Complimentary late check-out (upon availability)• VIP Service Special Easter in room upon arrival• Buffet breakfast at the restaurant or on the terrace overlooking the pool and gardens of the hotel• 1 Dinner or lunch on Easter Sunday in the hotel restaurant with drinks from our selection included,According to the occupancy of the room (advance booking required)• Free use of tennis courts and Health Club with jacuzzi and Turkish bath• Access to Ria Kids Club with activities for kids and Easter egg hunt in the hotel gardens• Free wireless Internet• Outdoor parking free of charge
Garantie- / Kautions-Richtlinien
This rate does not allow any changes. Entails prepayment. 90% of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking. The other 10% will be charged upon Check In. Credit card details are required do guarantee reservation. Credit card used for the payment (if it is a virtual card, please have the related credit card with you) and an identification card (Passport, personal identity card) that belongs to the credit card holder must be presented at the check-in. If you do not present the credit card you used for the payment, your reservation will not be accepted. Paychecks are not accepted as payment.
In case of cancellation, changes or no show will be charged the total amount of the reservation.
Version=0.9.42.880 - Powered by: OMNIBEES